MENU

      Afternoon Fire Damages Leeds Home

      Shortly before 2:30 this afternoon a passerby noticed smoke coming from the home in the 4400 block of Van Buren Street.

      A neighbor called 9-1-1.

      Firefighters say heavy smoke and fire were visible when they arrived at the two-story home.

      The family that lived there wasn't home at the time.

      But a dog was rescued from the house.

      So far, the cause of the fire isn't known.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER