MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Sioux City family out of home after early morning fire

Sioux City family out of home after early morning fire

UPDATE:

A candle left burning over night left a Sioux City family without a home this morning.

Firefighters were called to the 2000 block of Palmer Street just before 2:00 a.m. this morning.

Flames were visible when crews arrived on scene.

Officials say a burning candle caught the curtains on fire in the bedroom.

Two people in the house did get out safely.

Officials are still determining whether or not the house will be red tagged due to heavy smoke damage.


Previous Story:

A Sioux City family is out of their home after an early morning fire.

Firefighters were called to the 2000 block of Palmer Street just after 2:00 AM Tuesday morning, August 15th.

They found a house on fire, but the family all made it outside before firefighters arrived.

Stay tuned, we'll have more information as it becomes available.

Trending